Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Do you see what I see.. What I see is Me!.."

 

The sisters I love to love...

Dear MK&A,

You have been some of my best friends since the days of It Takes Two. Staying up late together, making up songs, dances, and skits together, and always getting the cute guy at the end of the movie. You helped me with my memorization skills with such lines as, "Do you see what I see? What I see is me. I see me too! Does that mean there's two of you, or. or... two of me?!" I still to this day know every word to It Takes Two.. and proud of it :)
Now that you two are all grown up and full-fledged hotties, I look to you as style icons. Not afraid to push the boundaries and hit the runway with aww inspiring styles. Whether Boho or Classy you girls know how to work it and be confident in your own skin. I am proud of you for that. You ladies are role models of the finest, having your own clothing line{s}, making movies, and not to mention your own star.. You're doing it and leaving sparkles with each step.
               


















I know we had some rough years there, but hey who doesn't? Growing up in the spotlight since you were littles can affect a sister. I'm not one to judge. We moved past it and came out better than before! And hey, that's reality, and anyone who can't see that is in a land where you girls are the definition of perfection. HA.. No one is! Not even my MK&A.
 Well girls, here's to many many many more years together! Rockin' the runway, killin' the fashion trends, and making a mark on this world that's all our own!




I would like to finish up this letter with words of your own, words that I hold near and dear to my fashionista heart...                                                                  


"When I get dressed I think of it as dress-up time, like the clothes are costume pieces. That's why I like vintage- it has a story behind it. I'm not afraid of walking down the street in something that people think is crazy. What I can't stand is looking like everyone else."

Love you like a sister,
Gabrielle~your fellow sparkle leavin' fashionista




 

   


1 comment: