Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Official!

November 1
It is officially the start of the Christmas season with the first day of November being the release date for Starbucks red cup!
As soon as i get my hands on that red cup I can hear sleigh bells ring in the distance. tiny miracles start happening all around me. and my childlike spirit is awoken... thank you red cups.
Today is a happy day.
Somehow I got my paws on a red cup early!! Woops.. but an americano at King Soopers' Starbucks doesn't count, so let's forget I told you that ;) 
My first "unofficial" red cup of the season!
Here are some more red cup happiness over the years... take it all in and don't be afraid to let a little magic in today' 
"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.. Christmas is all around us; and so the feeling grows."





<3 Gabrielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment