Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swimming Suit Safe SWEET treats!

Summer in Kansas City is hot! I'm in a constant state of craving for some frozen yogurt. If you're anything like me your always on the hunt for something healthy to appease your after dinner sweet tooth or pool side snack desire. Yesterday my friend Hannah came over and showed me my summer time saving grace....

Get excited for HEALTHY BANANA ICE CREAM!!!  I die.

The small amount of fat in bananas become magic when frozen and blended up. They turn creamy instead of crumbly, with a smooth custdard-like texture.

Here's how its done friends:
Grab a couple ripe bananas
Peel your bananas and slice into small pieces. Freeze the cut pieces.
Put your frozen banana pieces in a food processor and run it until bananas are smooth and creamy
Watch the magic happen when they turn into ice cream. Always add peanut butter if you love it as much as I do.
 (or cinnamon)
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment