Friday, March 30, 2012

I Said Yes ;)

As of March 17 I am now someones fiance..!!!! And that someone is a gorgeous, God loving man who brings my heart such contentment. He is pretty much awesome at everything he does and he loves me, just the way I am :)

When this stud and I started dating 5 1/2 years ago I am not sure that I would believed you if you told me we would be getting married in 2012...I know I know, that's what they all say, or all don't say?
Either way it's the truth.                          
Mitch and I fell in love after our first date. He was Mitch Lobdell, an untouchable soccer god on the fields of Liberty High School. Every guy wanted calfs like his and every girl wanted to be kissed by his luscious lips. But I was the girl lucky enough, or should I say brave enough, to nab his number from another lassie and send a text that would lead me into the greatest love I have ever known. {besides Jesus :)} But I'm guna be real..we had some hard years there. We went to colleges miles and miles AND miles apart. Long distance was killer. {I would like to insert here that if you are contemplating long distance and need to talk to someone who has done it I would be more than happy to be that girl. I have a lot to say about it and I would love to share my heart on this topic.} In the end, it was all worth it for us.

Well anyway here we are. Engaged. In love. And in the planning process.
O, did I mention that he proposed in a helicopter overlooking Pikes Peak as the sun was setting??? Straight out of a movie... and that "movie scene" is something I always dreamed of and hoped for. Mitch FaR exceeded any and every expectation I had or could have ever had for a proposal. Needless to say it was, to this day, the most romantic night of my life. Thank you Mitch for giving that to me.. and asking me to be yours forever :)

Here a few pictures of MItch and I over the past 5 1/2 years. I love you Quinny!















I love You Mitchal Quinn Lobdell.... I can not wait to marry you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment