Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year's Eve! It only seems fitting to write a post about the infamous New Year's Resolutions. If you're anything like me, you might be hesitant to even make a resolution for fear of not being able to follow through on it. So this year, I am making resolutions I KNOW are easily attainable, and will make me a better person.

Here are my (Lauren's) goals for making 2013 the best year yet!

  • Read through the Bible in a year. My most important goal this year! I've done this before, but want to do it again to get more out of it.
Pinned Image
  • Work hard at the relationships that are fruitful, and be okay with letting go with ones that are not. Ingenuine relationships are not worth the time and effort.
Pinned Image


  • Stop comparising myself to others. My new favorite quote: "Don't compare your behind-the-scenes to someone else's highlight reel." *cough* FACEBOOK *cough*
Pinned Image
  • Make my marriage better everyday. My husband is my best friend and my most valuable relationship on this earth. I want to be the best wife I can be for him.
Pinned Image


  • Become the strongest, healthiest version of myself. For me, 2013 is all about health. Not about pounds or inches, but about strength and feeling fit. I won't care what the scale says, I just want to feel strong, eat healthy, enjoy life, and strive to be in the best shape of my life!
Pinned Image

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, SAFE New Year's Eve! Make resolutions you know you can achieve, but also be willing to challenge yourself! Bring it ON 2013!!
Pinned Image

P.S.: Look for some new blog changes in the coming year! We are excited to show you what we have in store!

1 comment: