Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"Be Always Blooming"


I don't know about you but I am a quote girl! I can read a quote from Pinterest and well up with tears or burst into laughter... They touch my soul and feed my spirit. 
If I could decorate every wall in our apartment with quotes, I totally would! But that could become a little over the edge obsessive. Here are a few, of the many millions, of quotes that hold a special place in my heart; they speak the words that sometimes my mouth can't say. So, my heart speaks...








































What can I say? I couldn't pick just a couple! I love all these quotes for different reasons and some for very much the same reason. Several have seen me through heartache & confusion, others to encourage & uplift me, and every one of them is a little part of me; an extension of my being.
Words: "a unit of language consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representations, that function as a principal carrier of meaning."

Gabrielle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment