Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LAUREN

Hi! I'm Lauren. I am a recent graduate of Colorado State University, currently living in Denver with my husband, Nick. Yes, as of July I am the old married gal of the group :) I am working in the environmental industry, with hopes of branching out into the fitness world eventually! My hubby is a Strength and Conditioning Coach, so that alone motivates me to stay on top of my game. Here is a little about me:

Describe your perfect cup of coffee:
Seeing as how I did not really start drinking coffee until college, I consider myself pretty low maintenance when it come to a cup of joe. Just give me my Keuring and some creamer, and I'm set! But a latte from Starbucks is always welcomed as well.

Currently loving:
Insanity workouts, the Bachelor, Burt's Bees chapstick, The Purpose Driven Life, circuit workouts, Justin's vanilla almond butter, Pinterest (Hi, my name is Lauren, and I am an addict), all things Lululemon, the Hunger Games Trilogy (even got the Hubs hooked!).

Favorite way to sweat:
Most any way is good for me! I love running, but also like to swtich up my cardio. I get bored easily. I recently finished Insanity (ouch!), and have started to transition into more free weight/HIIT workouts. Luckily I have a husband who can put together a workout plan for me in no time flat. I'm spoiled.

Celeb Style Icon:
This is a toughy. I guess if I had to pick it would be Jessica Alba. I think she is absolutely gorgeous and perfectly classy. She always look so chic, even through her pregnancies! My kind of girl.

Dream Destination Spot:
Ah! Tough questions, so many gorgeous places on this earth to choose from. Italy is definitely on my bucket list! I want to do nothing but sight see and stuff my face with as much pizza, pasta, and gelato as possible. Yes.

3 Diet Staples:
-Sweet potatoes. I'm pretty sure I eat at least one a week. All I do is slice em up, drizzle with olive oil, and bake! Mmmm sweet potato fries. You feel like you are cheating by eating fries, but they are sooo good for you!
-Bananas. They are so versatile! The hubs and I each have one a day. Whether in a smoothie, with peanut butter, or by itself, I love this yellow fruit!
-Greek Yogurt. Another food consumed regularly. I like to use greek yogurt in smoothies, just plain with berries, or on tacos in place of sour cream! Great, now I'm hungry.
Me and the Hubs

No comments:

Post a Comment