Monday, June 17, 2013

My Summer Bucket List

Since the weather is heating up and the nights are getting longer, I have been dreaming up a Summer 2013 Bucket List. I feel like it is harder to get out and do the things I love when I work full-time in an office, so I made a little to list to motivate me and keep me accountable. I want to take full advantage of this beatuiful season!




Here's what I have come up with:

Film on the Rocks




Camping


Outdoor Concert


Happy Hour(s) on a patio


Go on a vacation


Backyard BBQ complete with yard games


Drive to the middle of nowhere to gaze at the stars


Hike a 14er


Watch the morning sunrise at least once


Rockies Game


Road Trip to somewhere new


Read 5 Books


Plant a Garden
What's on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment