Monday, June 10, 2013

Work Lunch Ideas



If you're anything like me, working an 8-5 job 5 days a week really puts me in an eating rut. I find myself eating the same things everyday, which I don't mind, but I like to change it up every now and then. Its easy to get stuck with sandwiches or eating out, so I try to keep things interesting in the bagged lunch area.

Here are some of my recent favorites when it comes to a packed lunch:

-Grilled Chicken Salad

Nick and I grill 10 chicken breasts on Sunday night to last us through the week, and you can add any toppings you like!

-Chicken, Brown Rice, Broccoli Slaw

My own creation: stir it all up with some asian dressing

-Jamie Eason's Turkey Zucchini Burgers
The only thing missing is the heavenly music.

Click here for the  recipe- a great make-ahead meal!

-Tuna Avocado Toast

Don't use mayo, avocado does the job. Packed with protein!

-Mekenzie's Mashed Chickpea Salad

Click here for the recipe

-Turkey Wraps

Can't go wrong with this classic, but try switching it up by using lettuce or collard greens, or a spinach tortilla!


Hope you enjoy these delicious lunches! Let us know if you try them. What's your go-to for a packed lunch?


~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment