Friday, February 24, 2012

Switch it Up

Alright, so do you ever have those dry spells in a season, have you ever muttered these phrases...  "It's too cold to run outside," "That gym membership is tearing open my wallet more than I'm comfortable with," or "I don't like the style of any of these trainers, I better not go to a class." ????
If you find yourself nodding your head in agreement or giggling thinking about someone you know who constantly is saying these things, do not fear.. You are not alone!

I myself am feeling in a bit of a lull in my workout routine. I am dreaming of sunshine, only to awake to new snowfall and below freezing temperatures.
Maybe you are tired of the same old same, maybe you are a mom who can barely squeeze thirty minutes of "me time" to collect your thoughts, or maybe you are just looking for a new workout to toss into the mix of your exercise cycle. Either way, you are needing to switch it up.

I am loving {or more am obsessed!!} with The Dr. Oz Show. He is a genius and always discusses something incredible that I have never heard of in my life! Thank you Dr. Oz for holding me accountable to a healthy lifestyle :) BTW... his show is on at 3pm weekdays.. so if you have the day off and are watching, rest assured I will be watching too.
Anyway, he recently had Shaun T on, he is the mastermind behind the Insanity workout, and Shaun T shared his Miracle 15 Minute Workout. This workout is butt kicking, heart racing, sweat beatin' good!
It is only 15 minutes, I mean come on who doesn't have just 15 itty bitty minutes to spend bettering your health? I know you do, I believe you can do this workout and will feel more healthy because of it.
Shaun T poses this as a thirty day challenge... So all you need is yourself, will-power, determination,  water, some sturdy sneakers, and a space to move N' groove and you are set!
Pull out your calendars and why not start today.... will you take the thirty day challenge?



----->http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/shaun-ts-miracle-15-minute-workout ; click here and let the 15 minutes begin...


Refresh with a Papaya Smoothie


Ingredients:                                                        
1 Papaya
2 C milk or almond milk
1 Banana
2 C ice

Blend, enjoy and take a deep breath!!

-----> To discover the health benefits of Papayas go to doctoroz.com

Quote for the Heart: "If you will do what you can do, God will do what you cannot do." -Joyce Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment