Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Taking Stock...


Making : meal plans for the family I nanny. 
Cooking : spaghetti squash with cashew cream
Drinking : Water...trying. I'm terrible at drinking water. I go days and its a problem
Reading: "What Did You Expect" ... a really helpful and encouraging read on the expectations of marriage. I'm eating up every word! 
Wanting: Swooooning over this little black and gold number! OH and this...oooops, Happy Hatha!
Looking: For rhythm in a busy schedule.
Playing: ...with dump trucks and excavators and Thomas the Train and magic bubbles and the toy lawn mower...these are some of Brady's current favorites. 
Wasting: Time inside when I can be outside enjoying the last of these coatless beautiful weather days. 
Sewing: Nothing...unfortunately sewing isn't something I do. 
Wishing: For a mini getaway/staycasion.  
Enjoying: Frozen Yogurt Saturday's with Lee. 
Waiting: Impatiently...praying for patience. 
Liking: When I arrive to work and Brady says " You look cuuuuuteee Kiki" 
Wondering: What it will be like to live with a boy.... 
Loving: Post dinner walks down Pearl Street with Lee and Bailey the dog child sometimes stopping off for a coffee at Stellas. 
Hoping: For more humility 
Marvelling: At God's grace 
Needing: copious amounts of dark chocolate walnuts or dark chocolate coconuts...I keep finding myself in the bin section at Sprouts and Whole Foods for sweet tooth suppressants. Its not good. 
Smelling: Fall...its definitely in the air. 
Wearing: converse...my go to chase Brady around the house, play in the fort, walk around the zoo for days kind of shoe. 
Following: A workout plan... training for a half-mary and loving it. 
Noticing: The subtle hints of fall in the trees, in clothing changes, in the supermarket store fronts...oh how those pumpkins & ciders line up at the front to greet you. It's so wonderful! 
Knowing: I am blessed. 
Thinking: About my weekend away in Kansas City to celebrate mom's 50th. 
Feeling: So thankful, thankful for Colorado and its stunning beauty, for a steady job that I enjoy, for a fiancé that leads and loves me better than I could have imagined, friendships that are deep and challenging and consistent. 
Bookmarking: Blogs. I love so many. I've been book marking them and adding them to a page on my phone. I read at stop lights, in the bathroom (don't you judge me), during Brady's nap...I can't stop! Workout blogs, and cooking blogs, lifestyle blogs and fashion blogs. Oh how I love them. 
Opening: My heart and life for change and growth. 
Giggling: At Lee's car karaoke and dancing. 



A blank list for you to copy and paste...!
Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:


- Mekenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment