Sunday, May 19, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Blogs




Okay...I had to choose 7 because I'm a foodie and limiting myself to just one blog for the food category would be impossible. Click on the blog title for a direct shot to the blogs!
 Life:

1) The Morning Mug - Jeniece has an authenticity like no other. She shares real life stuff with positivity and passion. She talks about her husband, her precious baby girl, Jesus, healthy living, and everything in between. I refresh her blog site on my phone daily in anticipation of her next post. She appreciates and loves life in a way I strive for. 

2) Shauna- I fell in love with Shauna's books in college. "Bittersweet", "Cold Tangerines", and Bread & Wine." Have truly been life shaping reads. Of course her blog is no different. It's reading little pieces of hers that bring me life and perspective all at once. 

Food:

3) Smitten Kitchen- Smitten Kitchen is full of beautiful pictures and recipes for days

4) Elana's Pantry- A clean eating blog that I just love

5) Scaling back- Another healthy living lifestyle blog and more gorgeous pictures. I frequent Scaling Back for her awesome fish taco recipe and love trying out many other recipes of hers. 

Fashion:

6) Glam and Fashionable - Alyssa is a friend of mine with exceptional fashion taste. She is stunning and edgy and feminine all at the same time. I don't know how she does it! Her blog will inspire you and make you want to trade in your entire closet for her collection I'm sure! 

Fitness: 

7) Tone It Up Girls- The TIU girls are my personal fitness inspirations. They are so great about sharing the balance of food with exercise in the most healthy way. Their blog is filled with workouts, eating plans, videos and more. 

~ Mekenzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment